My previous German Crunch are one with original flavors and another one with coffee flavors.
80gms icing sugar ( I used 70 gms only)
some chocolate rice (Optional)
250 gms potato flour
100 gms plain flour
2 tbsp milk powder
- Beat butter and icing sugar till light and fluffy.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture and chocolate rice to form a soft dough.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 1/2 hour for easy handling.
- Roll the dough into small ball on the lined baking tin and press lightly with a fork to form pattern.
- Bake in preheated over at 160ºC for about 20 minutes.