Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tasty Marmite Spare Ribs 妈蜜排骨 (2)

I seldom prepare this dish as it is a very tedious chores.  The last time when this dish was served, my son was not around to enjoy it.  This time my son came back to Kuala Lumpur on 25 March, just to watch the FI race in Sepang, which I got the tickets at the main stand  from  my friend Hitomi.  TQ Hitomi!  Please do make it a habit!  hehehe...  I specially prepare the dish again for him and the rest of the family to enjoy!

Anyway, when came back for the late dinner on Sunday ,  he said "  Mom, the  Marmite Spare Ribs is awesome !   Huh!  That make me feel good  and forget  all the hardwork  and time  spend to prepare the dish in the kitchen!    Cheers  to me!

The Awesome Marmite Spare Ribs

I consider this is quite a time consuming dish to prepare, but the end result  worth the effort!   But again, there is no fix rule or steps in culinary, we can always plus and minus as we go along, the end result  -  TASTE is most important!

As for the recipe refer my previous post at  Marmite Spare Ribs


 

No comments:

Post a Comment