Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Premium Aromatic Spice 淮盐 is available for Sharing!








Attention:  To all My friends
I am introducing a traditional authentic condiment passed down from my family. The aromatic spice salt话盐, a must in my kitchen. It helps to ease a lot of tedious preparation in my dishes.  Say  goodbye to peeling, pounding, squeezing and straining .  
This special spice salt is the best solution for marinating any kind of meat, chicken, beef, pork , fish, squid etc.

Ideal  to pre-marinate BBQ Pork (char siew)baked chicken wings, sweet and sour pork/fish, paper wrappedchicken, marmite spare ribs , yam cake (Woh Tau Koh) , Aromatic Spicy Golden Pumpkin, Crispy skin roast pork (siew yoke),  to marinate the pork for making Chinese dumpling 'Chang' and the list goes on and on........

Simple and tasty recipe - simply add this spice salt to marinate your chicken wings or any other meat with honey and Chinese cooking wine for about 3 hours or best overnight.  Then bake them in an oven till golden brown.  A healthy  yummy dish with less oil is ready to be served, without  greasy oil on the kitchen walls.
 
Contents: Salt, garlic five spice powder herbs without additive, colouring n preservative.

I would like to share this Aromatic Spice Salt with all and each packet of 100±gm  is market @ RM 8.00 excluding postage.  If within Kuala Lumpur, delivery at LRT station can be arranged.


Payment to be made to Kwong Hai Foo/Choy Lai Sim
Malayan Banking Banking  Current A/c No.  5642 1230 2376
Thank you!

Please feel free to drop a line or two if you have any comments!  ^_^

 亲爱的FB的朋友们,敬请注意:

特别介绍我的厨房必须调味品 - 祖传的传统正宗的芳香香料“
淮盐”。它有助于缓解许多烹饪事前的繁琐准备功夫,如:剥皮,捣碎,挤压或过滤等等,一概说再见!

这香料直接用于腌制任何一种肉类:鸡肉,牛肉,猪肉,鱼,鱿鱼等。可烹饪出美味的:叉烧,烧肉,烤鸡翅,咕嚕肉/鱼,纸包鸡和不胜枚举的美味菜肴

简单和美味的食谱 - 只需添加
淮盐,蜂蜜和花雕酒 腌制鸡翅或其他肉类,腌制约3个小时或隔夜,放入烤箱烤至金黄色。省时省事又无油的一道健康美味的菜肴!

淮盐材料:蒜,五香粉, 海盐及中药材,不加添加剂,色素和防腐剂。

现欲与大家分享:每包100±克 – RM6.00 不包括邮费。吉隆坡朋友们可安排于捷运站提货。

29 comments:

  1. 好像可以让我们在厨房轻松做菜叻!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, This aromatic spice salt indeed ease our chores in the kitchen. I have friends bought 20/30 packets and brought to overseas leh....

      Delete
  2. Yes, Alex is our very own classic recipe passed by my grand auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nowadays restaurant also seldom serve it... if serve it also not nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sea, why don't give it a try for this Aromatic Spice Salt? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine, I'll like to order 200gm of your Aromatic Spice Salt. Do you deliver it to Bukit jalil LRT Station? If so, I'll pay RM8 to your account. Thanks! Choong Kon Yin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kon Yin, thank you for yr support! I seldom go to Bukit Jalil Station, but I hv friend staying at one of the condominium near Endah Parade. May be u can collect from her? But give me time lo....

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes, Lena, I do send to Ipoh and everywhere within Malaysia! ^_^

      Delete
  7. To my dear friends, pse be informed I am temporarily of stock for the aromatic spice salt at the moment. Will replenish stock asap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you mean 淮鹽?never heard of 話鹽,話梅就有。no offense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christine,

    Is it available now ? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sylleong, It is available now. Let me know yr email address to discuss further! TQ!

      Delete
  10. Waves! Looks nice. :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would luv to buy. How to send to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Dear sister Seo, could you kindly pm on FB for further discussion. TQVM!

      Delete
    2. So sorry. First time. I would luv to have the aromatic spice . ..

      Delete
  13. I stay in setia alam but can pick up anywhere to your convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Sis Seo, Times squares in KL possible, may I hv yr contact no. please? TQ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to have 5pkt . Let me know how much n I will tt to u. 0102326728

      Delete
    2. Hi Ms Seo TQ for yr order, I tried to call yr hp but cant get thru.

      Delete
  15. TQ Ms Seo and colleagues for the aromatic spice and Ogura Cakes order!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, are you guys stil selling the Aromatic Spice Salt? Im looking forward to add it on my kitchen. please revert. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, are you guys stil selling the Aromatic Spice Salt? Im looking forward to add it on my kitchen. please revert. thank you

    ReplyDelete