You may like to take a look of my other Agura cake namely Ogura coffee Cake, Ogura coffee cake with butter cream.
Green Tea Ogura Cake ~ For all green tea lovers like me!
Its fun to create patten on cake baking! Love it!
Corn oil 65gm
Milk 80 ml
1/4 tsp salt
6 Egg yolk
65gm Superfine flour
2tsp green tea powder + 1tbsp hot water
6 egg white
75gm caster sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Beat egg yolk, whole egg, corn oil, milk and salt till foamy.
- Mix in flour and green tea mixture slowly till well blended. Keep aside.
- Beat egg white till foamy add in cream of tartar and sugar, continue beating until the egg white will not drop when over turn the mixing bowl.
- Mix A and B slowly till well combined.
- Divide the batter into 2 equal portion, with 1 portion mix in the green tea solution.
- Pour the 2 different batter alternately (as shown in the photo) into a 9" (mine is 8.5") baking tray.
- Using steam bake method and bake for 45 mins at 170°C
- Over turn the cake to cool.