These 2 days in the mood of posting my Ogura Cakes series, keeping the momentum and push myself to go on and on............. Gambateh! Christine Gambateh!
This recipe for Ogura Cake of any flavor is sure a keeper.
Corn oil 65gm
Milk 80 ml
1/4 tsp salt
5 Egg yolk
62gm Superfine flour
3g bamboo charcoal powder
5 egg white
75gm caster sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Beat egg yolk, whole egg, corn oil, milk and salt till foamy.
- Mix in flour and charcoal powder slowly till well blended. Keep aside.
- Beat egg white till foamy add in cream of tartar and sugar, continue beating until the egg white resemble soft peak or will not drop when over turn the mixing bowl.
- Mix A and B slowly till well combined.
- Pour in a 9" cake pan and using steam bake method and bake for 45 mins at 170°C
- Over turn the cake to cool.
Do follow me for my next Ogura Cheese cake............ \(^_^)/