Ogura Cake Series continues ........
Madly and hopeless fall in Love with Ogura Cake. A small amount of corn oil is used, it make the cake more healthy, and the texture is cotton soft, fluffy, springy to the touch, super moist..... Ahhhh..... Just love it. I bet you will love it too... hehe....
Corn oil 65gm
Milk 80 ml
1/4 tsp salt
5 Egg yolk
65gm Superfine flour20gm of Pandan juice
5 egg white
75gm caster sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Beat egg yolk, whole egg, corn oil, milk and salt till foamy.
- Mix in flour slowly till well blended. Mix in the pandan juice till well incorporated. Keep aside.
- Beat egg white till foamy add in cream of tatar then add in sugar in 2 batches, continue beating until soft peak is formed or the egg white will not drop when over turn the mixing bowl.
- Mix 1/3 of of the meringue into the egg yolk batter slowing till well combined.
- Add in all the above into the meringue and fold in till well blended
- Pour in a 9" cake pan and using steam bake method bake for 45 mins at 170°C
- Over turn the cake to cool.
More of the Ogura Cakes with different to be coming to yr way! Stay tuned all my baking Kaki (friends)....