Rounding up the day with the much waited details for this favorite Cheesy Sausage for the young and old alike. Just follow simple step by step from the photos! Easy, Right?
Step 1 - Trim the edges of the bread
2. Place seaweed on top of the bread
3. Place cheese slices on to of the seaweeds
4. Arrange sausages ( Cooked in boiling water) on the bread
5. Roll up the bread and seal the edges with some eggs
6. Dip the sausage bread into the slightly beaten eggs
7. Then roll and coat the sausage bread with breadcrumbs.
8. Dry fry the cheesy sausages breads in hot oil till golden brown.
8. Serve with chilli sauce, mayonnaise or any other sauce of your choice!