Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Steamed Egg With milk Desserts 牛奶炖蛋

Last week, I had gather all patients/craziness that I have, and bake a Layer Cake that I never thought I will bake such a complicated cake. Hip Hip Hurray to myself!

After baking the Layer Cakes and left with 6 egg whites in the fridge. That prompt me to steam some egg white desserts for my family. I have steamed egg (yolk and white) with milk sometimes ago, which you can follow the recipe as well. This desserts can be served either hot or cold, I prefer to be served hot.

Smooth and yummy Steamed Egg White with Milk Desserts
The aroma of the ginger enhance the taste of the desserts


Steamed Egg (yolk and white) with Milk Desserts

Here is the recipe
(adapted from christine's recipe)

I have made some alteration to the original recipe, I added some ginger juice to enhance the taste of the desserts. Nice!

Ingredients
4 whole eggs ( or 4 egg whites)
60 gms  sugar  (adjust to suit yr taste)
500ml milk (I used HL milk)
5 tsp of old ginger juice (adjust to suit yr taste)

Method

  1. Warm the milk and sugar till sugar dissolved, set aside to cool.
  2. Beat the eggs lightly with a fork.
  3. Add the eggs into the cooled milk mixture. Continue to beat with fork till well combined. Mix in the ginger juice.
  4. Sieve the mixture to get rid of the foams.
  5. Pour into bowls, cover loosely with foils and steam on boiling water for 12 mins.
  6. Every 4 mins lift the lid to release of steam.
  7. The desserts can served either hot or cold.




No comments:

Post a Comment