This simple and healthy recipe complied by me as follows:-
250gms Oyster mushroom
Some spring onion - Chopped
1 pc fresh red chili - seeded and chopped
some chopped garlic
salt to taste
1 tbsp of sesame seed
1 tsp of sesame oil
1 large egg
- Clean the mushroom, blanch into a pot of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. Rince twice with water and squeeze excess water from the oyster mushroom.
- Tear the mushroom into strips.
- Mix the mushroom with the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat non stick pan with some oil, drop a tablespoonful of mushroom mixture onto the pan, pan fry both side till golden brown.
- Service with dipping sauce of your choice.
Hope you like the dish!
Posted by Christine choy on 30th may 2011 9.30pm