This yummylicious cottony cheese cake was shared by FB Ms Kathrine Kwa. A big Thank You to her. She has lots of beautiful recipes to share in Chinese version.
My other Baked cheese cakes are - Cheddar Cheesecake Walnut chocolate Cheese Slices ,
Baked Cotton Cheese Cake .
The cake is well received by my daughter, Tammie and her friends.
I have lots to learn on photography for quality photos and presentation as well.
Double boil cream cheese, butter, green tea powder and UHT cream
I have 2 sets of different colors of egg yolk, the orange color looks so lovely!
Tap the cake pan on the work surface few times to release the air bubbles trapped in the batter.
A) 6 egg white, 150 gms caster sugar (I used 130gms), 1/4 tsp cream of tatar
B) 250 gms Cream cheese , 50gm butter, 200 gms UHT cream, 1 tbsp green tea powder, 6 egg yolks.
C) 60 gm flour and 30 gms corn flour (sieved together)
The way to do it
- Using double boil method to melt the cream cheese, UHT cream, butter and green tea powder till when combine and smooth. Set aside to cool a while.
- Add in egg yolk, mix and blend well.
- Blend in (C) slowly till well combined. Keep aside.
- Beat egg white till foamy, add in cream of tartar, add in sugar in 2 batches continue beating till soft peak formed.
- Add the meringue (egg white mixture) in 3 batches into the cream cheese mixture till well combine
- Pour the mixture into a 9" square baking pan, using steam bath method, bake at 150°C for 90 mins.