400 gm medium protein flour
250 gm butter
2 tbsp milk powder
50gm icing sugar
Few drops vanilla essence
50ml iced water
Some tart moulds
( I used to make my own tart shells, but now I opt for ready tart shell sold in the bakery shops, they taste as good and not sweet, make life more easier for me, hehehe....)
- Place ingredient (A) into a food processor. Blend briefly. Add in iced water
- Mix No. (1) into a dough.
- Stain hands with some flour. Pinch a small piece of dough from No. (2). Flatten and press into mould. Shape well, trim off excess edges. Repeat process. Arrange on trays.
- Bake No. (3) in a preheated over at 180 degree C for 15-20 minutes until golden. Remove and dislodge shells from moulds.
50 instant custard mix
200ml fresh cream (or use 100ml fresh cream and 100 ml evaporated milk)
Some grapes, kiwi fruit sliced
For glazing: (mixed together, simmer to dilute) - I used the ready-to-use Glaze Gel
1tbsp deco gel, 1 tbsp water
Utensil & material needed:
1 piping bag, 1 nozzle
- combine filling in a food processor and mix till thickened. Fill into piping bag fitted with nozzle.
- Pipe no. (1) into baked tart shells. Top in some fruits. Brush on some glazing
- Serve straight.