Fusion - Simple fried Rice to go with Lemongrass Pork chop. Does it look like a dish in Restaurants??
When I posted this photo on my facebook, very happy that I had received many positive comments! Thank you for all the supports and encouragements!
500 lean pork cut into 1cim thick slices
1/2 tsp aromatic salt
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tbsp ginger juice
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cornstarch
3 Stalks lemongrass used the white part only smashed.
- Tenderize the sliced pork with back of chopper until even and tender. Mix with marinade and marinate for at least 3 hours of best overnight.
- Heap up 2 tbsp oil, pan fry sliced pork until both sides are golden brown and cooked, Dish up sliced the pork and serve.
- Or you may baked the marinated sliced pork in the preheat over till golden brown and cooked.
Garlic Fried Rice
3 bowls of cooked/overnight brown rice (mt family only eat brown rice at home)
2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
1 bundle of chopped spring onion
2 egg (slightly beaten with some fish sauce and pepper)
- Put some oil in the heated wok and pour in the egg and stir and cook quickly for a few minutes over medium high fire. Dish out and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in the wok, put in the garlic, fry till fragrant add in the spring onion and cooked rice.
- Continue to fry the rice add some fish sauce and fried egg. Mix well and cook till the rice is hot. Dish out and serve.
A delicious Garlic Rice with Lemon grass Pork Chop is ready for you to Enjoy!