This is another desserts where you can get your children involve to make their own desserts. You as a supervisor guide them along to make it another fun filled family affairs. This is an experiment for your children to see the reaction when milk and lemon juice are mix together.
This desserts is prepared by my youngest daughter, Tammie, I did not taste it, but the expression on her face tell all!
(Adapted from 快乐厨房杂志 Issue No. 49)
1 cup fresh milk
2 tbsp lemon juice
fresh mangoes cubes to your likings
1 tsp condensed milk
- Heat up the milk in double boiled method in low fire, double boil till just slightly hot, add in the lemon juice to mix, set aside to cool completely.
- When the white milk begin to develop into foam, use a plastic spatula to fold in the foam from the side to the center.
- Using a strainer strain the mixture into a clean bowl.
- Cover the bowl together with the strainer with polyethylene cling wrap to seal it. Chilled in the fridge for about 20 minutes. strain the access liquid.
- Mix mango cubes with milk, add the milk cheese in and mix.
- Decorate and serve.
Gather your children. Get, Set and Go for the desserts making!