1 kg meat bones/1 skinned old chicken ( wash and clean)
1 carrots - skinned and cut into big pieces
3 pcs potatos - peeled and cut into chunks
3 tomatoes - quartered
2 big onion - quartered
1 sweet corn - cut into big chunks
1 level tablespoon of Peppercorn - smashed
2 litre water
- Blanched the bones/chicken with hot water, keep aside
- Boiled the water in the pressure cooker.
- Add in all the ingredients and cover the pressure cover
- Pressure cook for 20 mins. Off the fire, wait for 5 mins, release the pressure before open the cover of the pressure cooker. Add salt to taste and serve hot.
- Boil water in a pot, add in the bones/chicken, sweet corn and peppercorn for 1/2 hours
- Add in carrot, potatoes, onion continue to boil for another 1/2 hours on medium fire
- Add in tomatoes and boil for and 10 mins.
- Add salt to taste and serve hot.
Note: I did not add any salt in the soup as the taste as good.