Stir Fried Black Pepper Udon
For the recipe I will guide on the method of prepare the dish, as for the quantity and ingredients are will up to individual likings. Hope you enjoy the dish.
- Udon noodles (1 person 1 packets will be sufficient)- washed and drained
- Prawn, fish cake, sotong (squids), sliced meat and or any other ingredients of your choice,
- and marinate with a bit sugar, cornflour and fish sauce (dont know why I like to add fish sauce in my cooking)
- Green pepper - slice into strips ( you can add yellow pepper and red pepper)
- Big onion - slice into strips
- Chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp of Black pepper sauce
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- salt to taste
- some black pepper corn corsely smashed
- some oil for cooking
- some dark soya sauce
- Heat up some oil in the wok add in the chopped garlic fry till aromatic, add in the big onion.
- Add prawn, fish cake and sotong stir fry a while
- Add in oyster and black pepper sauce, add some water, put in green pepper and udon noodles
- Add in dark soya sauce. Keep frying till all well combined
- Lastly add in the smashed black pepper and mix, dish up and serve hot.